Friday, November 16, 2007

Finally get to post!

I've been busy. Work is busy and not that great. Wedding stuff is crazy. so here are some bullets.

  • Got my wedding dress, it's perfect. I can't wait to wear it.
  • My future Mother In Law sent me an email the following day saying how amazing my dress is.
  • I was completely surprised by this, usually she's not like that.
  • I've lost some weight...we ordered the dress in the smallest size possible and it needs to be taken in, i'm officially a size zero.
  • I need a glass of wine.
  • I made cupcakes last night...they're really yummy and i'd love for you to try one.
  • I hate builders.
  • It's friday afternoon and i want to go home...sums it up really.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home