Tuesday, October 23, 2007

life and love online

Julia Alison blogs about how sites such as facebook and myspace have changed the way we do things in life, specifically about dating and etiquette.

I adore facebook and bebo, i can send people stupid messages, find people i haven't known since highschool and generally waste my time but it makes me worry sometimes...who's looking at my page? I wish i knew.

I guess the thing i'm the most worried about is the fact that really opens me up to the world, it opens us all up to the world...but then i guess so does this blog. Old boyfriends, old friends, old enemies can all find my page and cyber stalk me. It's only a small step between cyber stalking and stalking for real.

I might even have my identity stolen because of my facebook page and a psycho ex.

oh...the stress....

For the mean time i will continue to send silly messages.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger llew said...

Hey, welcome back & congratulations. Takes a while for me to click on links...

October 24, 2007 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger llew said...

And you want my Zombie to mash your vampire?

October 24, 2007 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

ohhh thankyou!! just another chump huh.

October 24, 2007 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home