Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Beauty Therapy

Every few weeks I go to my beauty therapist to have her pull, poke, pluck every part of my body to remove it of hair and put random combinations of chemical and plant extracts on my body to make it beautiful.

Or so the theory goes anyway.

I'm starting to transform into my bridal body...i'm skinny (for once) thanks to the help of some diet pills and careful eating. (screw you carbs!). I'm starting the round of treatments and on saturday my hair will be getting the transformed.

But is my wedding day the only time i'm going to be truly happy with myself?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Smith said...

"But is my wedding day the only time i'm going to be truly happy with myself?"

That's quite a saddening statement, Amanda, I do so hope its not true. You are very hard on yourself. :(

October 31, 2007 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger miss_seph said...

Agreed :(

November 2, 2007 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Aww you girls are lovely...it's my mission to make that statement untrue.

November 5, 2007 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger llew said...

I'm told you'll be truly happy with yourself when you're 8.5 months pregnant & weigh 350 lbs.

It's a hormone thing.

November 5, 2007 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

right well that won't be happening any time soon.

November 5, 2007 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger llew said...

Maybe you can just buy the hormones :)

November 6, 2007 at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home